What’s the big deal about Social Media?
- 86% of consumers do not trust traditional ads
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
- Your potential members are using Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, YouTube, MySpace, Flickr, Skype, and LinkedIn
- 96% of Generation Y (born in 1980’s and 90’s) is a member of a SOCIAL NETWORK
- Generation Y already outnumbers the Baby Boomers
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30 years old
- Social Media is the number one activity on the internet (what was it before?)
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest in the world
- 80% of companies use Social Media for recruitment
Click here for a complete list of Leap Year Marketing’s services.